Free Online Training Clinics
There will be a short break for a couple of weeks whilst we start face to face training again however we will be back with our FREE clinics on Thursday 30th July at 19:00.
- Thursday 30th July – IRPCS – An Introduction to the Section 1 & 2 of the Rules including Safe spee, keeping a lookout, how to identify a risk of collision as well as the rules when insight of another vessel.
- Thursday 6th August – IRPCS (vessel lights and shapes) – An Introduction to what all the red, white, yellow lights mean on larger commercial vessels.
- Thursday 13th August – Pilotage – what techniques can we use to help us navigate into ports and harbours.
- Thursday 20th August – Chartwork – What is the difference between a course to steer and an estimated position and how to do we do them
- Thursday 27th August – Secondary Ports – We look at what all the numbers, why we have them, why we need to work them out and how to do it.
- 10th June – Interpreting a Synoptic Chart
- 17th June – VHF Radio (Distress and Urgency Calls) – now available on our You Tube page
- 24th June – Calculating Tidal Heights – now available on our You Tube page
- 1st July – An Intro to River Clyde Rules & Bylaws – soon to be available on our You Tube page
How to Join?
You can download the ZOOM app for free at (https://us04web.zoom.us) onto your mobile device or your laptop.
You can join the sessions using this direct link to Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83100763987