- RYA Instructor Courses
- RYA Powerboat Instructor Skills Assessment
- RYA Powerboat Instructor Course
- RYA Advanced Powerboat Instructor
- IMO 6.09 Train the Trainer
- RYA Cruising Instructor (Motor)
- RYA Navigation Instructor Course
- RYA Radar Instructor Course
- SRC Assessor
- PBI Development - Shorebased Skills Development
- PBI Development - Night navigation
- PBI Development - Intro to Cabin Cruisers
PBI Development – Night navigation
Run between October and March, this course is ideal for any Powerboat Instructor, APBI or someone working towards an Advanced Exam/APBI course who wants a top up of navigating a Powerboat at night.
The course starts late afternoon with a classroom refresher on pilotage, high speed nav techniques, waypoint confirmation and vessel lights. Once its dark, we head afloat to run the pre planned nav exercises. This course is either run by an experienced Advanced Instructor or Powerboat Trainer.
contact us to arrange dates
- 4-5 hours tuition from an experienced aPBI or Powerboat Trainer
- Maximum of 3 students
- Hire of Mustang, our 6.8m Humber.
What to bring with you:
- Navigation equipment
- Head torch