- RYA Instructor Courses
- RYA Powerboat Instructor Skills Assessment
- RYA Powerboat Instructor Course
- RYA Advanced Powerboat Instructor
- IMO 6.09 Train the Trainer
- RYA Cruising Instructor Motor
- RYA Navigation Instructor Course
- RYA Radar Instructor Course
- RYA SRC Instructor/Assessor
- RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance Instructor
RYA Navigation Instructor Course
The Shorebased Navigation Instructor course is for anyone wanting to teach the RYA’s shorebased navigation and seamanship courses.
Due to the short time available on this course, there is limited opportunity to develop a candidate’s teaching technique or to fill any gaps in knowledge. As such, this Instructors course is a blend of assessing the candidate’s knowledge, instructing ability and ensuring the structure and standard required of the course is understood. Candidates must therefore ensure they have sufficient underpinning knowledge prior to attending this course/assessment.
On successful completion of the course, you will be qualified to teach:
- Essential Navigation & Seamanship
- Day Skipper Shorebased
- Coastal Skipper & Yachtmaster Shorebased
ALL BOOKINGS ARE TO BE MADE THROUGH THE RYA INSTRUCTOR COURSES PORTAL – SEE BELOW
- 26th & 27th October
To Book – click here
RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate of Competence or RYA Advanced Powerboat Instructor
Teaching in the Classroom (from 1 March 2019)
Successfully completed the Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore Shorebased course. If the course was not completed recently it is important that candidates refresh their knowledge of the whole syllabus.
- RYA Membership