- RYA Instructor Courses
- RYA Powerboat Instructor Skills Assessment
- RYA Powerboat Instructor Course
- RYA Advanced Powerboat Instructor
- IMO 6.09 Train the Trainer
- RYA Cruising Instructor (Motor)
- RYA Navigation Instructor Course
- RYA Radar Instructor Course
- SRC Assessor
- PBI Development - Shorebased Skills Development
- PBI Development - Night navigation
- PBI Development - Intro to Cabin Cruisers
RYA Radar Instructor Course
This is a one-day combined course and assessment, revising existing knowledge, providing advice for RYA Radar courses and assessing the candidate’s knowledge and ability to deliver the RYA Radar course.
You will be required to undertake pre-course knowledge checks and exercises, details of which will be provided prior to the course.
On successful completion of the course, you will be qualified to teach;
- RYA 1 Day Radar Course
ALL BOOKINGS ARE TO BE MADE THROUGH THE RYA INSTRUCTOR COURSES PORTAL – SEE BELOW
- 15th March
To book – click here
- RYA Radar course certificate or higher marine radar operators’ course certificate.
- Competence in boating demonstrated by holding RYA Yachtmaster Offshore or RYA Powerboat Advanced Instructor.
- Small craft marine radar and knowledge well in excess of the RYA Radar syllabus. Candidates must be experienced operators of small craft marine radar for collision avoidance and pilotage in good and poor visibility.
- Teaching in the Classroom Course
- RYA Membership