Skippered Passages Training Week
This training week is specifically designed to allow you to complete the 5 x 60mile+ passages that are needed for the Yachtmaster Offshore Exam.
It is also a perfect week of training for anyone wanting longer passage experience, as it includes tidal gates, open sea and larger sea states than normally encountered.
A minimum of 300 miles will be covered during the week.
2019 coming soon.
- 5-6 days use of our Nelson 42, Millbrook
- Diesel and anchoring Fees
- Maximum 4 students
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on board
- All bedding (inc. duvet)
- Use of a lifejacket for the course
What to bring:
- Cash for evening meals
- All the usual skippering equipment (pencils, erasers, notepads etc)
- Soft soled shoes
- Wet weather gear (contact us if you haven’t got any)
- Light wellies or waterproof shoes
- Clothes for the duration of the course
- Any medication
- Phone charger
Coastal Skipper Theory and Practical Knowledge
First Aid Certificate