RYA Powerboat Instructor Course
Candidates will attend a 3 day Instructor Course, run by an RYA Powerboat trainer and assessed by an independent trainer.
The course will consist of: principles of practical instruction, lesson planning, teaching styles, use of questioning, preparation and use of visual aids, assessment of students’ learning, explanation and presentation of theory subjects, the structure of the scheme, planning progressive teaching sessions, preparation of boats and equipment, and teaching methods to Level 2 Powerboat Handling.
- 7th – 9th October 2019 – 2 spaces
- 13th – 15th December 2019
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate
- RYA Membership
- Up to date First Aid certificate
- Minimum age 16
- Completion of Powerboat Instructor Skills Assessment