RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance
DUE TO COVID SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES, WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE BOOKINGS FOR THIS COURSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR MORE DETAILS.
This course teaches you how your diesel engine works, how to keep it healthy by using basic checks and maintenance procedures, and how to get it started again in the event of a breakdown.
Whether you sail a yacht with an auxiliary diesel engine or are a motor cruising enthusiast, this course could not just save you money but one day could save your life.
To check availability and book please click here
Off site Course - TBC (see notes below)
1:1 Private Course - £500
- Use of our classroom
- RYA Diesel Engine Course Pack
- Our training engine and equipment
- Refreshments throughout the course
What to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- This course is not suitable to be run offsite unless there is a training engine available. Please contact the office for details if your interested in this option
Private 1:1 Course:
- We can organise a private course for all our shorebased courses at our classroom in Rhu. The price includes all associated costs.
“— Jane April 2018
A friendly, professional, knowledgeable instructor would definitely recommend to others”
“— Tim – January 2018
A sound and professional establishment with an excellent instructor.”
“— James – January 2018
Paul was an excellent instructor able to put the course across in an...”