RYA First Aid
This course will provide you with a basic knowledge of First Aid and is aimed at people who will be using small craft at sea.
The course is equally suitable for leisure sailors and motor boaters and fulfils the requirements for professional skippers of small craft working up to 60 miles from a safe haven.
- 21st March
- 20th April
- 27th May
- 18th June
- 5th July
- 2nd August
- 29th September
- 6th October
- 10th November
- 16th December
To check availability and book please click here
Off site Course - £300 (see notes below)
1:1 Private Course - £500
- Use of our classroom
- RYA First Aid Course Pack
- Our training mannequins and equipment
- Refreshments throughout the course
What to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- This course can be conducted on your own premises, providing it is suitable for training. The cost above is a effectively a hire an instructor cost and the cost stays the same whether there are 1 of you or 9. The only additional costs from us would be travel costs to get to your location and the cost of certificates.
- During the course, you are responsible for any additional costs such as venue hire and meals.
Private 1:1 Course:
- We can organise a private course for all our shorebased courses at our classroom in Rhu. The price includes all associated costs.
“— Paul – January 2020
The instructor was extremely good, knowledgeable and delivered the content easily and with...”
“— Sarah – May 2021
Good how it was very relevant to our setting”
“— John November 2017
“— Iain – January 2020
I will certainly be recommending You & Sea in the future”
“— Sheila, November 2016
Very Clear, useful and relevant *on land* too. Instructor had a very...”
“— David, November 2016
Excellent training company, this is now my 3rd Course with them. Instructor...”