- RYA Shorebased Courses
- Which shorebased course is best for me?
- RYA Essential Navigation & Seamanship
- RYA Day Skipper Theory
- RYA Day Skipper Theory (webinar)
- RYA Yachtmaster Coastal/Offshore Theory
- RYA VHF Radio
- RYA Radar
- RYA Radar (webinar version)
- RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance
- RYA Sea Survival
- RYA First Aid
RYA First Aid
This course will provide you with a basic knowledge of First Aid and is aimed at people who will be using small craft at sea.
The course is equally suitable for leisure sailors and motor boaters and fulfils the requirements for professional skippers of small craft working up to 60 miles from a safe haven.
- 19th January
- 26th February
- 30th March
- 25th April
- 11th May
- 29th June
- 27th July
- 13th August
- 21st September
- 4th October
- 23rd November
To check availability and book please click here
Off site Course - £300 (see notes below)
1:1 Private Course - £500
- Use of our classroom
- RYA First Aid Course Pack
- Our training mannequins and equipment
- Refreshments throughout the course
What to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- This course can be conducted on your own premises, providing it is suitable for training. The cost above is a effectively a hire an instructor cost and the cost stays the same whether there are 1 of you or 9. The only additional costs from us would be travel costs to get to your location and the cost of certificates.
- During the course, you are responsible for any additional costs such as venue hire and meals.
Private 1:1 Course:
- We can organise a private course for all our shorebased courses at our classroom in Rhu. The price includes all associated costs.
“— John November 2017
“— Rosie November 2017
“— Sheila, November 2016
Very Clear, useful and relevant *on land* too. Instructor had a very...”
“— David, November 2016
Excellent training company, this is now my 3rd Course with them. Instructor...”