RYA Sea Survival
This RYA course is for offshore race crews, cruising yachts, professional seafarers and commercial operators. It covers essential sea survival skills: if disaster happened at sea, would you know what to do?
Our RYA Sea Survival training course assumes the worst case scenario: that you have to abandon your yacht or ship. The Sea Survival course equips students with a grounding in core safety and survival techniques with some practical, hands-on demonstrations.
- 1st June
- 17 June
- 05 August
- 07 October
- 16 December
NB: A Minimum of 6 is required to run a course.
To check availability and book please click here
Offsite - £300 (+ costs - see notes below)
- Use of our classroom
- RYA Sea Survival Course Book
- Use of our training mannequins and equipment
- Refreshments throughout the course.
- Hire Fee for the Swimming Pool
- Lifejacket and Wet Weather gear for practical session
What to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- Swim wear & towel for the practical session
- Lifejacket and Foul Weather gear if you wish to use your own.
- This course can be conducted on your own premises, providing it is suitable for training and there is access to a suitable swimming pool. The cost above is a effectively a hire an instructor cost and the cost stays the same whether there are 1 of you or 9. There are additional costs for this course such as lifejacket and liferaft rearming, pool hire and course packs..
- During the course, you are responsible for any additional costs such as venue hire and meals.
Private 1:1 Course:
- This course isnt suitable for 1:1 training.
“— Paul – February 2019
"Very professional, with very friendly and helpful instructor"”
“— Ann November 2017
Very informative, very good, friendly positive place to learn.”
“— Steve, November 2016
Well delivered course.”