6 Nations Trip
This is a unique trip taking in the sights and sounds of the Firth of Clyde, North Channel and Irish Sea. As the name suggests, you will (weather permitting) visit the 6 nations (Scotland, England, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Wales.
This trip will be a mix of longer passages, short passages, watches, night sailing and of course time to practice those all important skills and drills within a marina.
An example of a potential route that could be followed could be: Rhu – Campbeltown – Bangor (NI) – Dun Laoghaire – Conway – Whitehaven – Douglas (IOM) – Rhu
- 9 days use of Sequel, our Beneteau 393
- Diesel and berthing fees
- Maximum 5 students
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals eaten on board
- All bedding (inc. duvet)
- Use of a lifejacket for the course
- Use of wet weather gear during the course.
What to bring:
- Cash for some evening meals
- All the usual skippering equipment (pencils, erasers, notepads etc)
- Soft soled shoes
- Light wellies or waterproof shoes
- Clothes for the duration of the course
- Any medication
- Passport photo
- Phone charger
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to Day Skipper Level.
- Sea Survival Course is strongly recommended.
- Minimum age of 17