Following the RYA 1 Day Radar Classroom Course, we have designed a bespoke 1 day using our new Radar Simulators. Once all the theory has been learnt on Day 1, its time to put it all into practice from the comfort of our warm classroom.
Under the guidance of our experienced instructors, you will plan and navigate a Passage plan in real waters such as Oban or the River Clyde with real-time scenarios/boats/weather.
Learn how to use Radar for Pilotage, position fixing, collision avoidance as well as navigation techniques.
- February 17th
- April 24th
- June 15th
- August 6th
- October 5th
- December 18th
- Use of our classroom & New Radar Simulator
- Extensive Course Notes
- Refreshments throughout the course
- Notepad / pen
- This course can be conducted on your own premises, providing it is suitable for training. The cost above is a effectively a hire an instructor cost and the cost stays the same whether there are 1 of you or 6. The only additional costs from us would be travel costs to get to your location.
- During the course, you are responsible for any additional costs such as venue hire and meals.
Private 1:1 Course:
- We can organise a private course for all our shorebased courses at our classroom in Rhu. The price includes all associated costs.
- Have completed the 1 Day Classroom Radar course